The company is founded by Master Shipwright Johann Gottfried Schinke, then taken over by his son Gustav Schinke. The company produces barges.
|1940||Ernst Liebich acquires the company. The company’s range now also includes motorized cargo ships and prams for the German Wehrmacht as well as ship repair.|
|1950||The company is turned into a KG (limited partnership business entity); its range is expanded to include the production of containers.|
|1957||Government involvement is imposed on the enterprise.|
|1960||The company profile changes considerably with the production of technical watercraft such as suction dredgers and floating bucket-chain dredgers.|
|1965||Merger with Firma J.C. Ritter (Schiffswerft Königstein), which results in the company Vereinigte Stahl und Schiffsbau Oberelbe Königstein.|
|1972||Nationalized and renamed the VEB Schiffswerft Oberelbe.|
|1979 bis 1984||
Complete reconstruction of the shipyard in Bad Schandau.
|1981 bis 1989||Further development and distribution of the floating grab dredger from the yacht shipyard Eisenhüttenstadt, which has a grab volume of 2.6 m³. Besides monitoring boats 12 meters in length, the company develops, designs and builds their own, patented SWO type floating conveyor system starting in 1981. Also, a diesel-electric powered bucket-chain dredger is designed and built, primarily for use in flood control on smaller rivers.|
|1989 bis 1990||The enterprise is taken over by the Treuhand agency.|
|1991||The company is purchased by W. Rohr Otterstadt and produces components for dredgers, bucket-chain dredgers and floating conveyor systems.|
|2001||Bankruptcy of the company Bleichert & Rohr.|
|2002||Takeover by BEYER GmbH, Viernheim, which produces extraction equipment for sand and gravel.|
Introduction of 3D CAD construction.